Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Currently

It's 2013! Happy New Year!!!  It's a blessing to be starting 2013 off in such a blessed way.

I'm linking up with Farley for currently January.


For some crazy reason, the one I saved with my responses isn't loading, so....

Listening: Modern Family, Season 1

Loving: A break from school with my family

Thinking: About my new word of the year, faith

Wanting: A food processor

Needing: Nothing, except a little caffeine. So blessed!

OLW: trust... in others. Something I'm working on this year.  I trust myself, but the world around me... not so much.

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog title! I am a big Diet Coke fan as well! I am one of your newest followers.

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my crazy middle school life, Christa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith and trust are both great words and great goals!

    I am needing some Diet Coke right now...maybe it will help motivate me to clean????? =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my post. I'm your newest follower. I am sure you are keeping busy with teaching and being a student...it is a lot of work, isn't it?
    ~Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew so many people were addicted to Diet Coke?!?! I am, too! In fact, I drink it in the mornings like most people drink coffee! If I don't have it, my day seems to be longer than ever. :) Great post!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, Andrea! It's my one "vice." I'm not ashamed. And everybody knows not to mess with me until I get some diet coke in my system...students included!

    ReplyDelete