Saturday, December 1, 2012

'Tis the Season

It's finally December 1st! I can get all ready for Christmas, watch the 25 days of Christmas, and enjoy the Advent season. We're leading up to my favorite day of the year- Christmas Eve.

Here are some highlights from Thanksgiving and this season:

~paper sent to committee in preparation of my comprehensive review...eek!
UPDATE: I PASSED! Unanimous vote of 3/3 professors on my committee.. Now to suck it up and dig through the last two weeks of the semester, and then I will officially have my masters in Youth Development Leadership. :)

~Finishing up the Christmas shopping...I love giving gifts, so most of my shopping was already finished, but now I'm officially done with Christmas.  Minus decorating my house, wrapping presents, and finishing touches on a few crafty gifts.

~My mixer has arrived...so naturally, I need to make a cover for it.  I picked a red corduroy fabric to match my kitchen.


 ~My little brother's last Thanksgiving stateside for at least a few years.

 ~Gobbling till I wobbled.

~Spending time with the family



 ~Crafting and decorating for Christmas.

~Rivalry football games. (And introducing a Yankee to the Clemson-Carolina game).

~Parades, Christmas music, the Holiday Festival of Lights on James Island, SC, and lights here in my little town. :)

~Family Christmas card pictures...





2 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Happy holiday season to you...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you!! Congrats on your review!!! Can we get together soon?? Lots to catch up on!Can't wait to see your kitchen aid cover!! Are you using the about.com directions and pattern?

    ReplyDelete