Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ready or not, here we go!

2012-2013 school year has arrived.  The kids come in on Monday, but last night was meet the teacher/ get your schedule night, so I met a good many of my students and their parents.  Today was an all day CCSS workshop, and tomorrow is last minute organizing, etc.  So, ready or not, school is off and running.  For now, this is as good as my room's going to get because now I have to get planning!  We're implementing a new program called Facilitating Student Learning, and it's gonna mean making some not so minor adjustments to my lesson plans, but I'm waiting for tomorrow to get more details about exactly what I need to do. Here's an incomplete view of my room.  Somehow, I bypassed the entire lab area and all the kids' tables.



The step board is for student of the week.
Blue board is SC history.

My area, though for teaching, I'll probably be away from this
and closer to the smart board.


Standards and Homework boards (EQ on smart)
Make-up Work, Turn in box, and encourage-mint, learning mo-mint, and teachable mo-mints. :)


Each table's bucket, some books, extra supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment