Thursday, June 21, 2012

Omg shoes

For my fifth consecutive day of trying new things, I went shoe shopping. There's an awesome shoe store in Charleston called Phillips shoes. I've been trying to go replace my favorite teaching shoes for several months, but they close for events like Easter, mothers day, and Fathers' day, which is when I've been visiting. I went today, and they were having a huge SALE!!! My Mom said "uh oh." as it turned out, I replaced both my favorite teaching shoes and my black flats for cparitively little. My teaching shoes are usually expensive because I'm picky like a grandma about the shoes I stand in all day. My impulse buy was a pair of five fingers. I had no idea what the hype was about until I started wearing them around the store. How often does a gal take off her shoes and immediately wish she were still wearing them? So, at 65 % off, they came home with me too. So comfy!

And, for your enjoyment, 

No comments:

Post a Comment