Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blog-spiration

Many of the bloggers I follow have been evaluating their blogging, why they blog, what their inspiration is, etc.  I'm not in the market to stop blogging-- it's my virtual diary.  I love having this outlet.  I don't feel pressured to write, and I enjoy writing. 

Instead, what I've been thinking about is what inspires me to blog. What is it that makes me want to write a post?  I've come to the idea that it's generally something silly, inventive, unusual, or frustrating in the classroom.  As far as blogging about my personal life, I think it generally has to be something I'm really excited about, like a new puppy, or a really fun teachers' night out, or something like that.  Speaking of, I'm dying to try one of those Sips 'n' Strokes type places.  We're going to have a girls' night out, this month.  I'm determined.  I may have to hi-jack my girls, though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you enjoy writing--because I certainly enjoy reading what you write!

    Happy day!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete