I've come up with some things to help me relax and reorganized at home.
Things that help me relax:
* taking time to do a little yoga first thing waking up and last thing before bed
* talking to my best friends
* game nights and dinners with the gang
* my Mama
|These are my best friend's living room colors|
* a neat kitchen
* my puppy and kitty
* back rubs
* accomplishing my daily goals
Reorganization at home:
* closet cleaning and reorganization
* roomie and I made a massive Goodwill pile (about 4 large boxes and six trash bags full)
* moving the second bookshelf so that I can fill them both
* taking the overflowing crate of grad school books and notes and sorting it
* my new cube thingy.
|don't mind the lingering clutter- most is gifts/ outgoing mail|
* reupholstering and repainting the chipped, dirty chair I've had since my early teens.
|before. stained, dirty material and in desperate need of paint|
|* making "new" patio furniture from my Aunt and Uncle's old patio furniture- still in progress.|
* a glass of wine, though this is rare
|Valentines ready and waiting|
*cooking a yummy meal-- especially when it's organic!
* new craft area, organized by subject matter
*** Note: I still have a ways to go, but I'm definitely making progress.