Thursday, December 1, 2011

MILFs

Hopefully, you all know what a MILF is.  Once upon a time, I had a boyfriend who referred to my mother as "the MILF." It was incredibly awkward, but entertaining to watch the realization hit my mother.  Anyway, one of the male teachers on my team and I were talking about the things our kids say about us.  He informed me that the kids said that one of there academic teachers was a MILF.  There are only four of us.  One of us is a grandma.  Two of us are male.  That leaves......me!  Hahahahahhaha.  Then he informed me that he had to tell them that in order to be a MILF, you have to be a mother, which means "have children."  By that correct reasoning, then, the only one of us that could be a MILF is the grandma.  I would've loved to see the realization hit their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment