Monday, November 21, 2011

What goes around....

comes around!  One of my 7th graders learned that lesson today.  He was picking on one of the other students in line outside of the bathroom.  He made some ridiculously inappropriate and pain-inflicting fat jokes I've ever heard.  I'd tell you what it was, but I forgot.  No sooner were the words out of his mouth than I was pointing to the floor and saying "25."  In our world, that means 25 push-ups now!

C:  Really, Ms. G?  Come on....*THWACK* now ---owwwwwwwww.

In his dramatic flair on the way to the floor to do his pushups, the poor kid whacked his head HARD on the cinderblock wall.  I couldn't help it.  I laughed. a lot.  He was completely fine, just surprised and embarrassed.  And, I let the other kids laugh, because he totally taught us karma.  Don't worry, he got a "teachable mo-mint" when we got into the classroom for the opportunity he gave me to teach a character mini-lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment