Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Observations

I'm used to observations.  I get observed all the time, primarily informally.  Crazy confession?  Sometimes, I get a little nervous when I haven't been observed in a little while.  Like the last two weeks or so, I think I've only been observed briefly twice or three times.  Tomorrow, I'm getting a gigantic formal observation.  The worst part of it is that it's an ALL DAY observation.  I mean, starting with morning duty, and going till 3:30 in the afternoon.  No chance for a breather there, since I don't get a planning period.  I'm nervous because this evaluation system is different from the evaluation system I've become accustomed to using.  We'll see what happens.  Most importantly, I think I just need to remember this:

No comments:

Post a Comment