Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LOL

Sometimes, my students really make my day.  This sweet girl made me this after she finished her test.  She was supposed to be working on an introduction to our next topic, but it was too funny, so I couldn't be mad.  This girl has been dating her middle school boyfriend for the last two years, which is probably about the equivalent of 50 years in middle school time.  This made me literally lol, which is a phrase I hate.  It applied in this situation.



I'm also going to show you guys just a few things that my students have REALLY loved.

birthday bulletin board in the hallway

Before we started body systems, they had to cut out all the major organs and put them in the proper spot.

They LOVE my calendar.  If I forget to put something on it, it is a B-I-G deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment