Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hats

I don't know how many people realize this, but teacher's wear a lot of hats.  Just as any woman who is a mother, professional, wife, volunteer, etc. does, we do.  That grammar was atrocious, but I suppose that's why I'm not an English teacher.  Here are just a few of the things that we do on a daily basis-- minus the travel agent.  That comes and goes in waves and large hunks of time.  This poster/ whatever it is could not be more accurate.  I AM proud to be a teacher.  It is something that I love doing and I hope that part of me will always have a passion for teaching young people and helping them grow, whether I'm teaching science or doing youth development, or no longer in a classroom, but still teaching kids.


1315176040_morethanateacher-poster.png

No comments:

Post a Comment