Monday, August 22, 2011

Progress! :)

I'm finally making progress in my classroom. :)  It's starting to look more like a classroom.  I finally got into my cabinets today.  Since they were still locked and none of the eleven keys my predecessor left me worked, I asked the custodian if she would break the locks off.  She did, and then picked on my for being blonde because as soon as she broke the locks off, she went to the key box.  And in the key box, she found my keys.  They were labeled for the wrong room number, but they were there.  So, feeling slightly silly for putting the custodian out and making her work so hard, I got to explore my cabinets.  It was so much fun! There's tons of cool stuff in them.  I took some pictures of the progress.  There's still a long way to go, but it's getting there.

my desk

My chemical cabinet with different types of sea turtles

my computer center

my EQ board

my board and the scientific method above it

my doorway...still needs some work


chemical cabinet

sheep brain...one of the cool goodies I was left

the other cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment