Friday, August 26, 2011

One of the Hardest Things

So one of the hardest things a social creature like me faces post-grad is staying in touch with friends and far-away family.  I know we're all "paying our dues" in our new careers or full-time students (shout out to all my future lawyers!).  Luckily, some of my favorite people have blogs that I can read whenever I have a minute to "catch up" with them, whether they're free or not.  Unfortunately, reading a blog or email just doesn't always cut it for my friends and I.  Luckily, we have cell phones and the lovely and wonderful skype.  I've also recently been introduced to facetime, but skype still trumps all in my book.  Today, I got to spend entirely too long on skype, but it was a wonderful three hours, and the time really flew.  I guess that's what happens when you only get to see someone on occasion and communicate primarily through email.

No comments:

Post a Comment