Monday, May 2, 2011

Moving on Up

Movin on up.... I now live in a lovely gated apartment complex. We are on the second floor, which I love, and my kitten loves having stairs to play with. 

Pros
Pool
Gym
Walking trail
Awesome roommate
more space
SO close to Target!

We're almost situated, and we love it!!!!  My wonderful, wonderful parents came and helped me get situated, and let me use their big ole white minivan to move the furniture.  It was great having my mom's strategic planning and my dad's muscle to help out.  My lame baby brother was too busy to come help and play with my kitten.

So, in addition to the literal moving up of my life, I've successfully finished (I hope) the first leg of my grad school career, and I'm almost to the point where I can say "1 full year experience" at work. Exciting times. :)  Wish I was feeling wittier today.

1 comment:

  1. hey work is important and you spelled old wrong

    ReplyDelete