Monday, May 2, 2011

flapjack

Flapjacks are just pancakes, right?  WRONG!  One habit middle school students seem to have it taking a word, removing it from its context, and applying an entirely different meaning.  It's usually pretty obvious when they've done something like this.  With my students, I noticed a particularly large number of the boys calling each other flapjack, as in "Shut up, you flapjack!" Aside from the fact that they KNOW they're not allowed to use the SU word in my class, it's pretty obvious flapjack was meant as an insult.  So, being the logical teacher that I am, I banned the use of the word in my classroom/ presence.  Did I know what they meant it as? Absolutely not.  Teacher's privilege :)

I was talking about this with a friend of mine, and he suggested that I use Urban Dictionary and see if it had a different meaning.  It did.  This is what I found:



1.flapjack

a very saggy, flat looking breast.
she must in her 40's, look at the flapjacks on her.
by sick Dec 14, 2003 share this
2.flapjack

noun; a handjob given to a man with a flaccid, flopping penis;
Even though I was not fully hard, I still got a rocking flapjack.
Last night this girl was flapjacking me for like 20 minutes.
I got flapjacked by this fat chick in the car last night.
3.flapjack

Light, fluffy breakfast item; Pancake
Lets grab some Flapjacks from IHOP
4.Flapjack

The sexual position involving two guys and a girl where the girl is held suspended in between the two men, tossed up into the air, and either one of the men try to catch the woman, in either hole, on his penis. Painful for everyone involved.
Sean and I flapjacked that bitch last night. Now we are headed to the hospital.

ewwwww ew ew ew ew eew ew ewwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwewwwwwww!!!!!! 

You should've seen my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment