I'd like to preface this by saying that middle school students may gossip more than adults, and that's saying something.
Things I learned today in 8th grade science.
2) The baby daddy is either Mr. Ball or Coach Spalding.
3) The odds are leaning towards Coach Spalding.
4) His wife is going to come up to school and snap and pop her neck at me for stealing her man.
5) You're gonna fight me for him.
6) You'll probably win (this I agree with).
I found this rather amusing. Hope you have a good afternoon!
Can you send this to spalding he wanted to see it
Of course I did....oh, the rumors that middle schoolers are capable of creating. Thank goodness these ones are pretty harmless and change based on which male I'm talking to at any given moment. In retrospect, no wonder middle school was so awful. These kids could be seriously damaging if I actually did have a crush on one of these men