Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday, and I feel SO loved and appreciated by all my friends, family, coworkers, and students.   It's a wonderful feeling.  I feel like I'm walking on air.  That could be the fact that there're only 21 days of school left with my students, though.  It's the Final Countdown!

I've reached the peak of the mountain for this week and am on my way down, feeling great.  Thanks to everybody who's helping to make this day great!

I would like to add that my students are taking a test (much easier day of teaching than normal for me), and I'm playing concentration music for them on Pandora.   I'm pretty sure that the whole "improved concentration thing is blown, though, when the music is randomly interrupted by very loud, obnoxious ads.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment